Sunday 3 July 2022

A lady born without arm

 BORN WITHOUT ARM… SHE LIVES A SPECIAL LIFE…

DRIVES A CAR ON THE ROAD ALL BY HERSELF…

SHOWS THE WORLD… BEING HANDICAPPED DOES NOT MAKE ONE USELESS AND INCAPABLE…

 

Armless lady with car on the road. Born without arm.

 

A 22-year-old lady, Kashmiere Culberson, was born without two hands, but has demonstrated there is ability in disability by performing all the arms functions with her two legs.

Kashmiere who lives in Texas, United States, was filmed in a recent video driving a car perfectly with her two legs, even as she was born with bilateral phocomelia, a rare condition that affects the development of the upper and/or lower limbs.

Her ability to live her normal life through the strong determination of making her disability an ability gained a large social media following, with over 307K followers on Tiktok and over 250K subscribers on YouTube with many people highly inspired by how she was able to develop herself despite her condition.

“I really came a long way from me not having self- esteem and confidence to me being where I am now. I want people to see me in person and see me on You Tube and know that there’s no difference. I just want to be myself,” she said


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby and Brittany Hensel outing

 Abby and Brittany Hensel, conjoined twins, make their first public appearance after marrying army veteran Josh Bowling – showcasing their w...