Wednesday 24 April 2024

Naira Marley writes




"Everybody acting like they are trying to help, they are not trying to help".


"Mohbad was my boy and he lived with me before getting his own place. If someone doesn't love you that much, they'll not bring you close to them. When Mohbad was hustling in the streets, doing music, how many people helped him? I saw this young man full of talent and I liked him, signed him, his contract expired and he left. Why are they directing the conspiracy towards me? I feel like they know many things. I believe people around them know a lot of things. If they stop the conspiracy and blame game, we will find the truth".


#nairamarley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby and Brittany Hensel outing

 Abby and Brittany Hensel, conjoined twins, make their first public appearance after marrying army veteran Josh Bowling – showcasing their w...