Tuesday 16 April 2024

Deepest condolences from Eniola Ajao to Bobrisky


Dear Everyone,

I’m reaching out to you today with a heavy heart about the troubling news involving laris Okuneye, also known as Bobrisky. It’s incredibly sad to see him going through such a tough time.

I want to send my deepest condolences to Bobrisky during this difficult period. It’s really tough to see him facing all this trouble, especially with the connection to the movie premiere of “Ajakuju: Beast of Two Worlds.

The way Bobrisky is being treated with ridicule and disrespect on social media is just not right. My thoughts and prayers are with him, and I hope he finds strength during this tough time.

As someone who knows how hard it is to lose your freedom, I’m deeply upset by the severity of the punishment. It’s hard to understand why someone who’s never been in trouble before would face such a harsh sentence without any chance for parole or a fine. I really hope Bobrisky’s legal team can do something to help.

My heart goes out to Bobrisky and his loved ones. I am so sorry. I hope he comes out of this stronger than ever.

With heartfelt sadness,

Eniola Ajao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby and Brittany Hensel outing

 Abby and Brittany Hensel, conjoined twins, make their first public appearance after marrying army veteran Josh Bowling – showcasing their w...