Thursday 14 May 2015

Kim has been stealing my styles- Kylie Jenner



Kylie Jenner has been complaining lately that her sister Kim Kardashian has been stealing her styles.

The 17-year-old has admitted that she thinks her half-sister has been copying her in the style and beauty stakes – and she's not overly happy about it.

In an unseen clip from Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kylie is seen moaning to Kourtney that Kim has been taking a bit too many style tips from her.
'She wants to do everything that I'm doing,' the reality TV star is seen saying. 'I really feel that Kim is cramping my style. I feel like style wise we take things from each other.'




Do you think Kim has been stealing Kylie's style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby and Brittany Hensel outing

 Abby and Brittany Hensel, conjoined twins, make their first public appearance after marrying army veteran Josh Bowling – showcasing their w...